SESP Undergraduate Opportunities Fund
The SESP Undergraduate Opportunities Fund (“Opportunities Fund”) was established in 2009 to support academic and community endeavors of undergraduate students in the School of Education and Social Policy (SESP).
The fund provides support for (SESP) undergraduates’ special projects. The project might be under the direction of a faculty member, or might be an endeavor of the student’s own choosing, such as those undertaken by undergraduate student organizations. Students are eligible for one award from the Opportunities Fund during the course of their undergraduate studies. Student organizations are eligible for one award annually.
For more information, please click here.
For any questions or concerns, please contact:
Assistant Dean for Student Affairs | School of Education & Social Policy
- Supplemental Questions
- SESP Concentration:
- Please provide the name of the sponsoring organization or faculty member, if applicable.
- Please provide a funding description (summary of work to be completed or how does this benefit the SESP community).
- If related to student organization, please list other SESP students involved in the group:
- Please provide a calendar/timeline of project.
- Please provide an expected budget and rationale (including other sources of funding).
- Please provide a statement of how much you are requesting and why the item proposed for funding is needed.
- Contact Information:
- 1. Phone
- 2. Email:
- What are you applying for and how much? Please be specific about your request and its purpose.
- Show 4 more